Thursday, March 22, 2018

rainbows in space!

hello!
hope you're having a happy day!
today I have card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

it's so cute! a little rainbow in space!



I used the super fun Cosmic Newton stamp set! I colored in all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to cut everything out! sooooo easy! and what's better than a rainbow space ship?! lol!


for the background, I used some black gesso and a large brush! oh! and this just in, the space ship is on a slider!! so it literally REACHES FOR THE STARS!! ha ha ha! I crack myself up!
but really, I do love how this came out!


check out the card on the Newton's Nook blog if you want, and see you tomorrow! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D