Monday, December 18, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #19 - Use Your Favorite Lawn Fawn!

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this is perhaps the EASIEST, most fun challenge of all!!!

the only problem...how do you choose a favorite?!! lol!!
I had so much fun creating my card for this challenge!! :) I was inspired by Kristina Werner's coloring of her Yeti and also the movie Home Alone! ha!



eek! i just love it!!!
of course that yeti image (and the trees) are from the Yeti Set Go stamp set! LOVE him, soooo much!!!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!



the background was created by diecutting a partial circle, and then using Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch and blending the color on it !
I also used a stencil with thin lines and some white embossing paste to add a little texture to the back!
part of the sentiment is from Toboggan Together, and I created my own custom sentiment with Harold's ABC's - perhaps my ALL TIME MOST USED FAVORITE stamp set ever! ha!

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D