Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week 2017 - Day 2

good morning!
today is day 2 of Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week



I just LOOOOVE this time of year and making holiday cards with Lawn Fawn is SO FUN and so easy! ha!
this time, I'm up on the Lawn Fawn blog with a scrapbook layout featuring the Merry Messages stamp set and the Stitched Snowflakes dies!


I heat embossed the phrases in white, onto strips of black cardstock, then attached them to my layout around my photos! i just LOVE those pops of black!



oh, and you may have noticed I did LOTS of die cutting! ha! I watercolored in rainbow colors onto cardstock, then die cut out lots and lots of those snowflakes! then I added  them to my layout in a kind of loose snowflake shape around the photo!! so fun!



I also stamped some of those sparkly star images around the snowflake die cuts! 



I hope this layout inspires you to document some of your favorite holiday memories! I just LOVE this photo of my little Menn on Christmas morning...and did you see our cat Phoenix in the background?! it looks like he's smiling big, too!! but he's really chomping on the tree branch in the background of the photo!! I laughed SO HARD when I saw that in the picture!! ha!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for the rest of the AMAZING inspiration with Lawn Fawn's holiday sets through the years! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D