Monday, October 16, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #15 - Creative Gift Packaging!

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



we're getting in the gift giving mood this time!!



Lawn Fawn has SO MANY dies and options available, but for my project, I created a gift bag out of an envelope using this tutorial here



eeeek! super love it!

that ADORABLE image is from Winter Alpaca - LOOOOOOVE it! he's so sweet! I stamped everything in Narwhal Ink and then added some grey shading, too! 



then i die cut the little phrase tag with the Scripty For You die! I die cut it multiple times to stack them up! then I closed the envelope bag with some of the Natural Cord Twine! :)



oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D