Wednesday, August 9, 2017

you're kraken me up!

hello!
today i have a fun interactive card for you to see, up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
I used the awesome Message in a Bottle stamp set and dies! LOVE them! 


I started by coloring all of my images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! i then die cut them pieces out! once everything was dry and die cut, i added the penny slider die cut to the bottle! 


the waves were created but die cutting four pieces of white cardstock with the Sea Borders Die set! I used Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks to add the color to the waves! then i flicked on some water and watered down color of the inks over the waves! 

love how this came together! it's such a fun and unique card! 
be sure to check out the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more details, as well as even more inspiration!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D