Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop October Release!

hello!
good afternoon!

today Sweet Stamp Shop is releasing some AMAZINGLY adorable stamp sets!! it's impossible to pick a favorite set from the release, so my two two are the T-Rex Hugs and Elements! They're SOOOO fun!!

my first card features the cute cute cute little dinos!!




i watercolored the images with Distress Makers and then popped them up! 
i die cut a circle from some cardstock and then used the negative space to create my Distress Ink blended background! I used my go to colors: Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio! :) Once i was done blending, I flicked some water on top! 



the sentiment was heat embossed in black and i added a black stripe to the side with some washi! 

my 2nd card uses those cute little 'science things' on my card!



ha ha ha! i know they're called beakers...or test tubes...and maybe even a Bunsen burner...see? i kind of know things about science! lol! 

first i used some white embossing paste against the white cardstock and smeared it on with a stencil in those cute thin stripes!
then again, i watercolored the images with Distress Makers and lined them up in a little rainbow!!



i about DIED when i saw that the set included words with letters from the Periodic Table! ha! so cute!!

so yeah...this release guys, it's amazing!! be sure to check it out here!



enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! These are seriously stinkin adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooo cute. seriously. cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these new stamps are just too cute!! Love both of your cards!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D