Sunday, November 16, 2014

making my world brighter

hello and happy sunday!

today i am sharing a card that i made for the most recent Little Tangles challenge! this one is a color inspiration, and let me just say...i love the colors!! totally awesome!


see? it reminded me of summer, right away!
but for my card, i sort of went masculine...with sequins!!! ha!



i used the amazing (!!!!) origami map set from Neat and Tangled! i just LOVE this stamp set so much!

i stamped the main image onto some MFT Natural (light kraft) cardstock. i've never colored with copics on kraft, it was SO fun!
then i colored in the countries/states with orange/yellow copics! and then i outlined the world image with some aqua copics and faded it out. i also matted the panel with vellum and an aqua panel of patterned cardstock. 


the sentiment was stamped onto a vellum strip over the whole world; which i think is appropirate considering the super sweet and loving sentiment! :) the sequins are the awesome soft orange Summer Sun, and just possibly could be my favorite pack! (odd since it's orange and not my top favorite colors...i know!!)

so that's my card!
i actually finished this on friday, but then...laziness..a little add...weekend things...you know the drill, it all happened and i am just now posting this - nothing like last minute entries! ha! :)
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love the sequins on your masculine card :-). Great job. Thanks for playing along at the Little Tangles Challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this over at the Little Tangles site, LOVE! Gorgeous colors and coloring and I love the kraft!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D