Friday, October 31, 2014

bringing you a winter wonderland

hi there!
I'm over on the Create a Smile Stamps blog today! yahoo!!
and i'm sharing a super lovely Christmas card, where i will help bring in the winter wonderland!!

ok ok. i know some of you (most...of you?) are not ready for winter. and i apologize...but as you probably know, if you have been to my blog before, it's ALWAYS hot here! ha ha! so i'm always looking for cool weather! 

moving on to the card! I used a couple of different WOW embossing powders and they really helped bring my card to life!


I heat embossed the adorable snowflakes from the Smiling Snowflakes stamp set over a misted, patterned paper background! hello! could i have more going on in the background!? lol!

then i colored the train image from Whimsical Wheels with copics and popped them up with foam tape so they can easily carry in the winter wonderland wood veneers! :)


head on over to the Create a Smile stamps blog to read more about how this card came together! and then head to the shop and ger your crafty shopping on! there are stamps, stencils and brand NEW chipboard pieces!! so cool!!

have an awesome weekend!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I am always in awe of the beautiful backgrounds you create! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D