Thursday, March 20, 2014

oh hello - some sweet stamp shop cards!

**this is my 2nd post for the day! eek! if you're looking for my Newton's Nook release post, please click here or scroll down**

hello there!
i'm on the sweet stamp shop blog today! and i'm showing a sweet and lovely card i created after i was inspired by this incredible and amazing and STUNNING card i found on the sweet stamp shop pinterest board!

yeah - wow!

i used three sweet stamp shop stamps for my cards today: alpha tabs, too hip, and admit one!

here's my first card:


awww, right? so sweet! and what's cuter than a little hippo floating around with some sweet and pink balloons? lol!


i colored all of the images with copics and then popped them up!
the vellum was die cut and then i added some color by gently distressing the edges with some distress inks! 

did i mention how much i'm digging that technique right now...like a LOT! :)

my next card the same, but instead of the romantic and soft feeling of the pinks and greys, i went bold and colorful! and it makes me smile!!


and oh yeah, the sentiment was stitched onto the vellum. stitching and vellum...sigh...there's really nothing better than that, is there? lol!! 


so that's it! head on over to the sweet stamp shop blog and leave me a comment telling me what project you found on their pinterest boards that you want me to CAS next! how fun!!
enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable! Seriously swooning over them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, totally need my sewing machine set up!! Gah! Super adorable cards. I will have to try that technique again. I didn't do so great the last time I tried, but I love the feel of these so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! Your coloring on the hippo is fantastic. And the clouds! I just want to jump right in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, adorable cards! Looove them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this over on the sweet stamp blog and it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWK! This is so adorable! I love the way you colored those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I love these cards, simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously adorable! Love your coloring and the dimension. You rock the Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D