Tuesday, January 14, 2014

i love you thiiiiis much!

i love any excuse that allows me to break out my mama elephant stamps! and there's currently a challenge going on the mama elephant blog with a gorgeously romantic inspiration photo!


swoon! 
pretty, right?!

and then i saw emily leiphart's card she created for the challenge and be-still my heart! i had to play along! and her card was my complete inspiration for my card! (thank you emily!!)


i used the completly adorable and cuddly pandamonium stamp set for my card!
i fussy cut the cute little guy and popped him up over some ruffly vellum layers. i also added a bow from which was die cut from dainty bow creative cuts! i also added a good coat of  wink of stella to the bow for some sparkle! :)


the sentiment was stamped onto the top vellum ruffle with some stays on ink and then i added a few pearls to add to the romance vibe! :)

so cute, right!! so happy for this stamp set, and so happy for the inspiration consistently provided by the mama elephant design team!

enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love his little bow! But my favorite is how you layered the vellum. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg a panda with a bow tie?!?! Mega cute! I love the layered vellum too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Sam! I love all the little details, like the layered vellum, stitching and ombre background. Panda sure looks spiffy in his sparkly bow tie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dapper little panda! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D