Wednesday, December 18, 2013

newton's nook news!

hey there!
i have  a little bit of good news to share! :)

newton's nook is announcing their new 2014 design team, and i will be staying on!!
yahoo!!! i'm so excited!! 

check out the rest of the new team:


it's going to be a fun year people!! 
the talent - oh the talent!! :)

and in honor of that joyful news - i have created a card with the amazing newton's holiday mischief stamp set!! 
LOOOOOVE that stamp set!! :)



super fun right?
the J and Y are some old thickers that i had. i actually colored them with a darker green copic to add a (very) subtle ombre to match the coloring on the wreath!


i finished of the sentiment courtesy of the holiday wishes stamp set!

thanks so much for sharing this good news with me!! jennifer at newton's nook is amazing to work with and such a wonderful person!! i'm very honored to share this journey with her! :)

enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be a part of this team with talented NND veterans like you Samantha! I love your coloring of little Newton, and the glossy letters as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats Samantha!!!! So happy to see your smiling face in the new DT lineup:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Such a cute Newton Card! love the bright green wreath! And thanks for saying such nice things about me :) So glad to have you for another term! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a darling card (as always ;) )! I'm so excited about this DT, and working with some of the most amazing designers I've been following for a long time already (a.k.a. YOU!) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER SUPER cute little kitty! FAB coloring, Samantha! LOOOOOOOVE this card!

    THANKS so much for leaving love on my blog- you always make me smile:) THANKS for the love/support <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that I am on a DT with my bestie!!!!! What is any better than that????

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D