Monday, September 2, 2013

lawnscaping challenge - a few of my favorite things

yahoo! it's monday and that means it's time for a brand new lawnscaping challenge
this is a super FABULOUS challenge! why? because it's all about using your FAVORITE lawn fawn stamps!!



so what could be easier than that?!
at first, i thought it was going to be hard to pick just a few lawn fawn stamps that i LOVE more than the others! (truth time - they're all amazing! and i love them all!!)
and then i remembered, i used harold's abc's on almost EVERY lawn fawn card i make! i LOVE that set! and i love creating my own sentiments! so here's my card:


i chose some paper that i LOVE, but i've been hoarding (*whistle*) and then got down to it! 
the glasses are from clear to see, and used glossy accents to 'tint' those bad boys! then i popped them up for dimension!

i ddin't have the exact color of pearls to embellish my card, so i used my white ones and colored them with some markers and BAM! perfect match to my 'shady' letters! :)

for even more inspiration (if you can stand it!), check out the lawnscaping facebook page! we're dedicated to keeping your creative juices flowing! :)
so, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the glossy glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I really like your custom sentiment and those glossy glasses!! Your sentiments are always the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha so fun!! Great card, you made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! Another clever sentiment, Sam!! Great idea to color the pearls!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D