Sunday, May 5, 2013

feelin' snappy

today i'm in a funk...help! lol i can't get out of it! i tried getting crafty...i think that made it worse! i made about 5 cards, and i'm not a fan of any! lol! i was like - I'M NOT LEAVING MY OFFICE UNTIL I AM SATISFIED WITH A CARD! lol! alas, it's been a dark day in the mann house. :)

anyway! i am willing to let one of my cards see the light of day - it's for the latest CAS(E) this sketch challenge!

and here's my card:


i used two mama elephant stamps sets: we click and cosmic stars! i added some washi that i've been wanting to use forever, so that makes me happy! :) and i couldn't resist the 'snap' on pun - love that little scorpian's snappers! :)


so that's it!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the fun sentiment and the use of your triangle DP! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl! I commented on flickr already but this is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable is my scorpion?! he looks kinda like a cute lobster too ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D