Sunday, February 3, 2013

party like a rockstar

i have a quick post today. i made this card on friday morning, but i have been SO SICK since then, i haven't been able to post it.
so here it goes. it's for the latest CAS(E) this sketch challenge:


and here's my card:


i used some awesome new mama elephant stamps! the little girl (actually virgo) is from cosmic stars and the sentiment is from good times - one of my favorite sentiment stamps ever, i think!


the girl is paper peiced and popped up for dimension and the sentiment is white heat embossed.
i used some white enamel on the wood veneer stars and then added some frosted lace stickles for a little something extra.

so that's it! 
back to bed for me.
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. how super adorable! love all the little stars. thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - I love the bold pops of pink and the sparkly stars! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE your take on this sketch! LOVE your use of these ME stamps!! FAB x100000! You always amaze me:) <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D