Monday, February 27, 2012

distressed spelled backwards is...




desserts-id! lol



ok, i'm feeling cheeky this morning! and it's because my best friend danielle came up here for the weekend to visit!!! saturday we shopped till we dropped (scrappy shopped that is)!! literally!!! ha ha! then yesterday we played with all of our goodies! it was such a great weekend! i think danielle is going to post about out trip the scrapbook store by my house on her blog when she gets home. it's a wonderful store!!



anyway, one of the things i made while she was here, was a layout for the latest challenge at
lawnscaping! it's all about distressing! so i did my best!


it's a winter layout featuring my littlest mann. i just love his raccoon hat, so i knew i had to use the racoon from 'critters in the forest!' i popped him up for some added fun.




i also masked the snowflakes from 'frosites' with 2 of my new hewies misters! that was fun!



my favorite part of this layout is the winter-ized word from 'quinn's abc's' and 'making frosty friends' - i used the mittens to make a heart! he he!



alright, that's that! i had a ball! i'll be later this week with the card i made yesterday, for another challenge.
happy monday!
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Um hello! This is so stinkin' cute! First of all, your little guy is the absolute cutest! Look at those cheeks. GIMME! Secnd of all, my most favorite part is how you added the winter articles to the sentiment! BRILLIANT! I love the misted background also! What a fantastic layout! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all - adorable pictures!!!! And the layout is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, except this
    piece of writing presents good understanding even.
    Also see my web site - high quality beats by dr. dre headphones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    My site cremazioni roma

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D