Thursday, November 4, 2010

a sketchy thanks


oh my gosh - it's friday! i know it's cliche to be so excited for the end of the week...but i can't help it! it's been a nonsensical week at work! not to mention danielle from girlracer scrap is driving up from florida to spend the weekend in good old charleston with me this weekend...and we're attending a 12 hour crop at the local scrapbook store here...12 hours people! lol! i'm totally stressing about what i'm going to work on!


anyway, on to today's card! it's for the get sketchy challenge! here is their sketch (it's fabulous!):





and here's my interpretation:





have i mentioned how much i love kraft paper?! love it. and this patterend paper is fabulous! i think it goes great with the kraft! i layered two different ribbons (different sizes, colors and textures, no less!), which i love doing! the sentiment is a thank you stamp from lawn fawn! so cute!





the middle of the card is a sort of retro starburst...thing! i think it totally compliments the patterened paper (as far as the retro feel). it's a rub-on from EAD Designs, their vinyl rub ons are super fab!



enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am counting the hours!!! I'm not going to be able to sleep! I think I have packed enough of my scraproom up, I don't know!! EAK!

    I love the LF Thank You Stamp, it's different from the one I have. Oooh I hope to get it in this next order!!! That EAD rub on can pass for a snowflake too!!!

    Be sure to check out blogs this weekend for CRAZY Updates of 12 hours scrappin!!!

    http://GirlracerScrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D