Monday, November 8, 2010

simply modern

i have to start off by saying what a fantastic weekend i had! i hope you all had a fabulous weekend as well! danielle from girlracer scrap came up to visit for the weekend, and i had so much fun!! she's the best! we went to an awesome carnival on saturday and then did a 12 hour crop on sunday!! yikes!

anyway, on to the card - i made this for the challenge at everything but the kitchen sink. i have to say, i. love.these.colors. ha!!! they're my favorite, for sure! :) check out this inspiration:



yeah, enough said, i know. :)
here's my card:



i made those felt flowers by cutting out 3 different sized circles and then i sewed a button on. the stamp is from hero arts and i really love it!



this card us super modern and minimalistic, but i still like it! maybe it's the colors!
enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Example of why you influenced me to buy felt! Love it! Love it! Felt it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the simplicity of this! SO fab! Thanks for joining us at EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of these flowers! I love the tone-on-tone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute - love the understated yet elegant look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes ME happy! Love the look! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Congrats on the 'diva'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! I knew I loved this card :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D